Skip to main content

Happy Monday

We had a fantastic weekend full of celebrations!
On Friday we went to the cities and got to have fika with Sten's grandma, which was truly delightful. Then we headed over to my parents to celebrate Mike's Birthday with dinner and chocolate cake. I'm so glad Mike is my BIL. He's the best husband to my sister and dad extraordinaire to Amos and Olive. How lucky we are to have him in our family.
On Saturday we celebrated Mother's day with brunch, lots of love, a game of bags, walks, grilled pizza and even a deck session!
On Sunday, after church, Sten grilled us burgers and bacon wrapped, goat cheese stuffed asparagus = YUM! and spoiled me all day. I even took a nap on the couch. He also put together a video for me, which of course made me cry tears of joy thinking about how lucky I am to have Lucy as my daughter. I love them so and couldn't have had a better first mothers day.



We stole a peak at Lucy during nap time to capture this little snuggly sleeper. She even gave a little smile ;)

Hope your weekend was just as magical.
XO!

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous, sweet video! Loved it! What a keeper Sten is, wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment