Lately.

Happy June! Loving the sunshine and warm weather. Lucy and I have been spending the majority of our days outside, taking walks, going on runs, splashing at the pool. I think we were made for Summer and I feel like myself again after that miserable winter.

We had a fantastic Memorial Day, celebrating with family. It was the best weekend weather wise, and we spent a lot of time working on our patio which is finished (for the most part)!
Family on the deck!
bags + bocce, duh.
playing with uncle mike.

Last weekend Lucy and I traveled with my parents, sis, bro-in-law and Olive to Pennsylvania to celebrate my Grandpa's life. It was an extremely special trip honoring my Grandpa's life and was so fun seeing aunts and uncles, cousins and spending an extended time in the car with my family... 29 hours to be exact (but who's counting)
Lucy did GREAT in the car and I loved sitting in the back with her and listening to her little noises and seeing her smiles.
 jammies and breakfast at the hotel.
 love this picture of my mom and Lucy
 sissy + olive
 had to get some Coney Island hot dogs in honor of my gramps.

hotel room fun
these two, playing with toys, wearing bonnets, being girls.
left to right, jessica and dad playing frisbee, mom watching lucy and olive, uncle neil, cousin margie, aunt darlene, aunt pam, mike, uncle dan
Lucy LOVED the lake!
Olive was content to be in the stoller, ALWAYS smiling!!

Sleeping in the car:


and playing with LOTS of toys
and eating lot of puffs and food.

We've been spending lots of time at the pool and I think it will continue to be our go-to spot as the weather gets hotter. Lucy's happy to splash and play and seems to have no fear (yikes!)

 Last week we traveled to the cities for Lucy's eye appt. She got a GREAT report- praise God! and we got the re-assurance we needed to keep up the patching and contact wearing.

Happy June to all!
XO,
erica

Comments

  1. She is getting SOOOOO cute! Is that Zutano in the first pic? I drove by Menomonie on my way back from the Cities today and thought about you guys! Or at least the exit said Menomonie, I don't do geography ;) Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts