Skip to main content

Happy Monday!

We had a jammed packed weekend full of Grandma, cousins and J time. A couple highlights include:
- A family lunch at Tahn Truc in Woodbury for some seriously delicious Vietnamese food before the guys left to speak at "Man Camp" up at CPBC
- An afternoon of playing with cars/trucks/blocks, before putting the kids to bed and playing multiple rounds of Rummy 500 while sipping wine.
- Saturday morning bright and early trip to the MOA! We strolled until about 11a when the crowds were overtaking us...
- We then drove to Woodbury for the grand opening of Patina and re-fueled at Brueggers Bagels
- More playing after naps: I heard the phrase "Caca play?" "Oh Caca, where are you?" and "Caca play yet?" a million times and it warmed my heart each and every time.
- Went to church at Crossroads on Sunday and waited for the guys to get home to watch the Vikings game! Lucy was excited to see Sten and Grandpa.

It was just a fantastic weekend all together. One I want to remember forever. I realize these days with the kids' so little are taxing, tiring, and long, but they are filled with so much, too. I love hearing Amos' voice and watching Olive's personality develop. I love seeing Lucy curl up on my mom's lap to read a book for the hundreth time. Being with my mom and sister and sitting around the table-- just us girls-- was like a dream come true. I love them with my whole heart and am so grateful for THIS time in my life that I get to spend with them.

XO,
erica

Comments