Skip to main content

December days

I can't believe NEXT week is Christmas! I am so excited and have been jamming my days full of Christmas treats and my favorite people.
This week has been especially full. On Monday we took Lucy in for a sedated eye exam. She went under so the Dr. could get a good look at how her eye is doing 1-year post surgery. He checked her pressures and her contact fit and we got an EXCELLENT report. I am always so encouraged when we go for Lucy's appointments. It makes me feel like all the hard work is totally worth it. After Lucy's appointment we stopped in for coffee and donuts at my sis's in St. Paul, where I was able to see her new home all decorated for Christmas <3. That night I went to Ashley's concert at school! This girl is amazing! I am so impressed by all her talents.
On Tuesday, my mom, sister and I + 3 kids, went to my Grandma's and made Christmas cookies. We had SO much fun mixing and baking and sprinkling.
Today we had some guests over, met Sten for lunch, then had a play date with a little girl the same age as Lucy. Lucy is so funny in the way she interacts with other kids. She doesn't know how to share and she just snatches toys away... something we'll have to work on I guess??
Tomorrow, my small group is doing a cookie bake and then I'm going to River Falls to see some of my oldest, and dearest friends from elementary and middle school.
Friday we are celebrating Christmas with my family and we are hosting! I can't wait to have everyone in Menomonie, and be together.
Saturday My MIL and SIL are coming to town to celebrate Sten's Grandma's 90th Birthday!

It's bound to be a great last week before Christmas; filled with all the people and things I love most.

xo,
erica.

Comments