Ashley's Chocolate Chip Cookies+Lately

I try so hard to eat healthy while pregnant, but my downfall is most definitely my sweet tooth. When Ashley introduced me to these cookies, I knew I was in trouble. I have always only made my mom's recipe of CCC's, but there is something about the crunchy-ness of this recipe, that I cannot get over.
SO, Ashley, thanks for introducing me to these cookies, and for being overwhelmingly awesome :)


YUMMMM!
Recipe:
1/2 C + 2 Tbls sugar
1/2 C + 2 Tbls brown sugar, packed
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 egg or 2 Tbls
1 C Flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 C chocolate chips (milk chocolate is best for this recipe)
bake at 375 for 10-12 mins.

In other news, here is the baker herself at her most recent Orchestra concert in which she rocked it:
 LATELY:
 We've been running around outside, going for walks, doing chalk, playing with her pink ball.
Went to Bay Lake to put in the dock! And got to spend time with Joanie, Dave and Great Grandma. It was a chilly weekend, but was so fun and beautiful regardless.         
 We went to the ZOO! Lucy had the time of her life, and I don't think I've ever seen her smile and cry with glee so much. She is most definitely an animal lover. We saw Lions, Tigers, Polar Bears, Bison, Giraffe, Gorillas, many different kinds of monkeys and so much more.

 That night we celebrated Mike's Birthday and Mother's Day. It was a perfect celebration! We left that night so I could get a good nights sleep for my half marathon the next morning.
I did it! I paced the 2:20 time and came in at 2:20:04! It was a fun achievement and I'm so glad I did it. It felt great and I'm thankful I've been able to run through this pregnancy.
These 2 are HILARIOUS. Lucy cannot get enough of Oliffff. She talks about her nonstop at home and she gets giddy whenever she sees her. I mean, I do too, because she is just the cutest, sweetest little thing. They are so different, but super sweet with each other.

That's life lately. I'll be 32 weeks on Friday and I'm getting so emotional about everything. I feel a million different emotions every day- but I know that once this little guy is here, life will be GREAT and it will feel like he has always been part of our family!

XO,
erica

Comments

Popular Posts