Skip to main content

Chickpea Curry +

On Monday I made Pioneer Woman's Chickpea Curry and it was to die for. It was a cold summer day and this meal was warm, and fall-like. The flavors were incredible and with 12g of protein and 8 grams of fiber, I felt good serving this to my family. Here is the link to PW's recipe. The only modifications I made were: 1 T oil instead of 2, and garlic chili paste instead of siracha.

In other news: life is good! 
Got to see our cousins last week
Had a visit from our friends Joel and Megan and Baby Henry. Who Lucy just adored!

Soooo fun to see them!
Also- this guy- growing like a weed
And smiling!
Lucy girl and I had a spa day one morning.
Diva. 
Or gypsy?
Favorite girl.
We also took advantage of the most perfect day and had a picnic by the lake. Summer- don't leave yet!!!

XO. Erica 

Comments