kitchens



I love kitchens. Easily my favorite room in the house. It seems to center our family and Sten and I have been known to have some really great chats while sitting on the counter with a glass of wine. Being someone who loves to experiment in the kitchen, I feel strongly about filling our fridge and cupboards with good food, all the time. I've never, and probably will never, have a grand kitchen, but I don't think that really matters. It will always be a place people want to be, and dreaming of what our next kitchen will be like is fun.

I love this little kitchen above. I can see something similar in our future.... constant creating with the chalkboard wall and delicious smells coming from those bare little counters. I hope our next kitchen is open and airy and lets the sun in.

<3. erica.

Comments

Popular Posts