Skip to main content

travel.

I took these pictures when I traveled abroad in Florence, Italy, so beautiful.

 This little restaurant was down below the flat where we lived. We had so much fun getting to know the brothers who owned it, and getting free pizza :)

I was talking to a friend yesterday who is preparing for a trip to Sweden at the end of May. It ignited the travel bug in me and I haven't been able to stop thinking about Italy since. I woke up this morning dreaming about walking the streets of Italy with Sten, and seeing places I had never seen before, eating all the food and taking in the sights and sounds of the culture.

I thank my parents, namely my mom for pushing me to see more of the world. I hope Sten and I can give that same opportunity to our kids, to push them outside their comfort zones, and to crave new surroundings and an expanded worldview.

Someday we'll travel to far away places again, but right now, I have to live through others experiences and open up my photo albums and re-live the fun. XO. erica.

Comments