![]() |
| Peanut Butter Balls. |
A list for today, because it is Saturday and I love lists:
- In a few minutes I am going to wake up Sten so we can drink coffee out of our Christmas mugs and think about what we want our day to look like
- I had a wonderful week. It went by in a flash and I enjoyed all of my evenings especially: working out with my friend Andrew at Equinox. He is the best trainer in the city of Chicago and I am still a little sore 2 days later. Let me know if you would like his number ;)
- Went to the CristKringle Mart with Kate and Peter last night, then ended the evening with Swedish Pancakes, and White Christmas- and of course a little card game.
- Today I plan on starting my Christmas cards, relaxing, and enjoying every minute I get to spend with Sten in between his studies-- he is almost HALF WAY THROUGH SEMINARY!!
- On Wednesday I made Peanut Butter Balls. They are easy, and melt-in-your-mouth good. I am posting this early, so maybe you can add them to your Christmas Cookie 2011 list!
Peanut Butter Balls:
1 1/2 C. Peanut Butter
1/2 C. Butter
3 -3 1/2 C. Powdered Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
Chocolate:
6 oz. Semi-Sweet Choc chips
2 T. Butter
Combine PB, Butter, P. Sugar, and vanilla. Mix until soft dough forms. I ended up using my hands mostly. Shape into balls and let firm up in the fridge for about an hour. Melt butter and choc chips together. Using a tooth pick, dip the PB Ball in the chocolate mixture. Place back in the refrigerator for about 30 mins. ENJOY!
Also, a few of my favorite picture as of late:| Sten and Elin (looking incredible adorable together) |
![]() |
| Does this get any better? LOVE them. |
![]() |
| Date night at Tre Kronor. With my super handsome little husband |
Happy December to all.
I am challenging myself to remember the true magic of this season- Jesus Christ. Luke 2:1-20
xo.e



Now my question is, if you can only make one, do you make the pb palls or the pb banana balls??
ReplyDeleteI would make the PB balls, because they are Christmas-y! :)
ReplyDelete