Bay Lake is always good to us, and this trip was no different. We did a lot of swimming, exploring, boating and fishing. All things that make a perfect cabin vacation. I wish I woke up to the loons this morning!
![]() |
| sigge's little tongue! |
| Cotton Candy ice cream for the kids |
| they love going "fast" and by fast I mean that the boat tops out at a very comfortable cruising speed! |
| pancake breakfast on Sunday morning before church |
| we had fun hanging here and throwing rocks in to the lake. |
| we let the kids stay up late a couple of the nights, and then a couple of the nights we put them to bed at normal time and Sten and I enjoyed some sunsets in peace. |

Skip-Bo at Cuyuna Brewery. I think I took this picture right as Sten was playing his last card!
I loved hanging with Lucy this week. She was extra sweet and fun.
Sigge loves the lily pad so so so much
we love this place
family pictures are hard.
kids on the boat
its always more fun when you decide to jump in the water!
Cuyuna serpent park always provides good photo ops.
This boy is crazy!
He always is pointing at birds. He especially loves ducks and loons
Completed my 13th 20 miler.
Where you’ll find Olle 90% of the day
Early morning with this guy means walking Brighton point road and sitting on the dock looking for loons
Olle and his mask. "mom, I can still see even if my mask is up like this"
Cuyuna hike. There was a lot of echo-ing happening in this tunnel.
Toothless Lucy girl.
Run Sigge! I love the sound of little feet on the dock.
Lucy is her best self at Bay Lake I think
We got to see Elin! Lucy was so excited and had a lot of fun with her!
Lots of stroller naps.
Where you’ll find Olle 90% of the day
Early morning with this guy means walking Brighton point road and sitting on the dock looking for loons
Olle and his mask. "mom, I can still see even if my mask is up like this"
Cuyuna hike. There was a lot of echo-ing happening in this tunnel.
Toothless Lucy girl.
Run Sigge! I love the sound of little feet on the dock.
Lucy is her best self at Bay Lake I think
Lots of stroller naps.
Jonah and Olle. These 2 little buds were super cute together. Olle can’t wait to see Jonah again.
sigge non-stop fishing with fake fishing poles.
until next time Bay Lake. kiss kiss. xx edc




























Sure...we can call it a “comfortable cruising speed” 😂😂😂
ReplyDeleteI love all these cute photos!! 😍
ReplyDelete