I can’t believe it’s over 😩 Fastest week of the year. We had the greatest time making memories with family.
Our annual point night was a good one. We stayed until the townies started firing off their fireworks and it was so dark you’re not sure you found all your things from the beach. The girls swam in their undies and tshirts and we watched the sun set over Lake Michigan…
Sten and I snuck away for a sunset beach sit one night ♥️ I wish this beach was closer, it brings out the best in us.
Some of the cousins in front of cabin 5 saying goodbye, which is just the worst :(
9-square
PLCBC sunset
Elin and Lucy 💕
Fire making in the portager challenge. We came in 3rd this year! One of these times we’re going to win!
Sigge was an absolute STUD out on the ropes/climbing tower this year! He could finally fit into the harness and he took advantage! He did it all, and his tiny body flying through the air is my favorite thing. Also, the staff that got the kids all set and going each day on these elements are so patient, so kind, and so encouraging.
Olle is maybe afraid of heights, but he tried each and every thing. I was proud of his attempts over and over again. He would get about halfway up and freeze. His body could do it but his mind was telling him he couldn’t. On the last day he made it all the way up the pole and did the zip line! I told him that he wins the prize for bravery, bc it’s hard to face your fears and he did it!!
Celebrating our 9️⃣ year old! How did that happen??
Staff vs Campers basketball game. Where Sten dominated, but we still lost to those young bucks.
Olle + Jonah ♥️
I see Sigge buried in the sand.
Lots of great runs happened this week.
TIRED KIDS.
Olle found any and everyone to play sports with him this week
Besties for life.
Arts and crafts on repeat.
Family ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
A family picture where everyone is smiling! I love it!
I mean!!!! Isn’t that beautiful?!
These 3 were fearless all week long. They did it all! Climbing tower, crate stacking, flying squirrel, leap of faith, blob x1,000, arts and crafts, jumped in the water at every chance, square dancing, bingo, day camp skit, out camp, portager challenge… they never stopped and experienced everything camp had to offer!
These 4 did out camp this year— they went out to the woods and had the best time sleeping in tents with cousins. I love that they try anything!
Sten and I snuck away for a sunset beach sit one night ♥️ I wish this beach was closer, it brings out the best in us.
Some of the cousins in front of cabin 5 saying goodbye, which is just the worst :(
9-square
PLCBC sunset
Elin and Lucy 💕
Fire making in the portager challenge. We came in 3rd this year! One of these times we’re going to win!
Sigge was an absolute STUD out on the ropes/climbing tower this year! He could finally fit into the harness and he took advantage! He did it all, and his tiny body flying through the air is my favorite thing. Also, the staff that got the kids all set and going each day on these elements are so patient, so kind, and so encouraging.
Olle is maybe afraid of heights, but he tried each and every thing. I was proud of his attempts over and over again. He would get about halfway up and freeze. His body could do it but his mind was telling him he couldn’t. On the last day he made it all the way up the pole and did the zip line! I told him that he wins the prize for bravery, bc it’s hard to face your fears and he did it!!
Celebrating our 9️⃣ year old! How did that happen??
Carpetball NONSTOP.
Staff vs Campers basketball game. Where Sten dominated, but we still lost to those young bucks.
Olle + Jonah ♥️
I see Sigge buried in the sand.
Lots of great runs happened this week.
Chapel kids. I love watching them sing and dance. And love Jesus.
TIRED KIDS.
Olle found any and everyone to play sports with him this week
Besties for life.
Arts and crafts on repeat.
Family ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Sten and I just couldn’t fathom leaving on Friday, last minute we got a hotel and stayed one more night so we could have one more beach day. Spontaneity at its finest. We got frosty’s at Wendy’s, put a movie on for the kids and slept in nice beds with air conditioning and our own bathroom for the first time in a week. It felt glorious!









































Comments
Post a Comment