Two Bees and a Bud.
Sunrise Run. Hammock sit at Bay.
Vikings training camp.
Perch Lake
Tubing with friends
Audie’s tree.
Foggy morning perch swim
My girl. A really lovely date night.
Zoo day with cousins 😭 They are growing so fast.
Beach day with pals.
The biggest lollipop 🍭 from grampy
Whole Foods patio
Park High gal pals.
❤️
A sunny run.
A very failed but hilarious attempt at sleeping on the trampoline.
Willow River with cousins. Nothing better
Post waterpark w my girl.
Sigges 1/2 birthday!
Visiting great grandma Kay
Impromptu hang
Duluth
I’ve been trying to reign in summer since May. I am entering a season I’ve never been in before and the thought is terrifying. It feels like slamming a book you’ve been engrossed in shut, out of finality and then looking around and saying “now what?”. Where’s my baby that needs me? Where are the play dates on the calendar? What happened to the lazy days popping into church to visit Sten and then walking the pier and stopping at the park on our way home? What about meeting the kids at school for lunch? Being able to be the one to chaperone field trips? I had no idea it would be this hard. But the page is turned and here we are. I head into work tomorrow excited for a new challenge. I’m trusting that God is bigger than my doubts and that when things get hard and I know they will be, I am reminding myself I am built for hard things and can do it!
Goodbye summer. I love you forever.
xo. edc.








































Comments
Post a Comment