He carried around this “car” box for a stage. He would hop in, stand up and be off to who knows where. I remember it so well, and I also remember when the box ripped….
Sigges always been along for the ride. We were deep into Midcurrent when he was born, and then Covid happened! He’s been around for the ups and downs— he’s watched his siblings do all the things and has been such a trooper along the way. I love that he just got to witness so much by being a 3rd born. So much less intentional time since we had 2 bigger kids to tend to, but so much more life just being caught. I think that is what makes Sigge who he is. Adaptable, grateful, funny and easy going.
His HAIR. It matched every single part of who he was as a toddler. His expressions were to die for. He had us laughing from the start.
His concentration! He has always stuck his little tongue out like this when he’s really focusing. He still does. He is intense about his art. This guy can sit and copy a picture better than anyone in our family. I love that he owns this. It’s like he knows this is his super power and that it’s unique and important.
This is a funny picture but I feel like it captures who Sigge is so well. Here he is as a toddler in his Jammie’s at camp. He has a stick and he has 2 counselors down on the floor pretending to be shot and 1 at the ready. He has always been easy to love! You just want to be part of his fun. I hope he never loses this. I hope he lets people into his world of joy and that he continues to spread joy everywhere he goes.
We had the BEST day celebrating him yesterday.
Starting with a Birthday donut for the 7 year old!
Then him and Olle played roller hockey in the garage starting at 7:50am.
After church we continued to play outside doing alllll the things until it was time to go to see GOAT
Then we came home where he requested box macaroni and cheese, strawberries and grapes for his birthday meal 😂
It was just a great day celebrating our special guy.
Happy #7 buddy. We love you.
xo. edc









Comments
Post a Comment