Well, I successfully completed my first year as a FC2 camper. It was a wonderful week full of babies, sand, water, candy, chapel, games, and family. Sten has been going to Portage Lake since he was in the womb- The tradition runs deep through his blood, and I had the privilege of marrying into it :) Here are some of my favorite memories of the week:
Isn't she the most gorgeous little girl you have ever seen?
Elin was baptized in Portage Lake!
This little boy LOVES his mama!It is scorching in the city today heat index at 115 degrees. When you walk outside you instantly break into a sweat. Phew. Thank goodness for air conditioning. What would we do without it?! Seriously?!
Over half way through July... WHAT?!
xoxo.
edc
Awwww, so glad you guys could go! I can't wait until we can go!
ReplyDeleteI teared up through this whole blog! What a beautiful family and so good to see you all so full of joy! I love you all and can't wait to see you and Sten in......a little less than 5 months!!!!!!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteTotally living vicarious through you, so wish we were there!!! Next year perhaps! :)
ReplyDelete