I ADORE this kitchen. Here are my reasons why:
- The Kitchenaid is the only thing on the counter
- I can just picture my friends and family conversing around the island. Telling stories and eating dips and drinking wine.
- There are multiple shelving units for Cookbooks and magazines and an ipod dock.
- The nook in the corner with the cake sign above it screams -- "drink your morning coffee here while you plan out your weekend and reflect on your life"
- Because of the neutral color pallet, you could easily dress this up for any holiday - Christmas time? add a few red and green spectacles. Birthday? Hang a giant banner. Thanksgiving? pumpkin city.
- With that much counter space I could make dinner and dessert at the same time.
- The lighting is spectacular, especially for making a detailed Birthday cake.
- I would be able to hear the sounds of my future children playing in the toy room next door
- I spot a dishwasher over by the sink. No more hand washing EVERY. SINGLE. DISH.
- My home would be complete with this kitchen. I can picture many many happy hours in here.
Happy Saturday.
erica
Comments
Post a Comment