| doesn't this just scream "it's fall!"? |
Today I am home alone as Sten is in Batavia on Thursday's. It's the perfect time to blog and catch up on things that I don't like to do while he's around because it takes away time from being together. I made these cupcakes on Tuesday night and brought them to work on Wednesday for a co-workers Birthday. I got rave reviews! They take no time at all and only a couple of ingredients.
| I love the way these look without frosting |
![]() |
| success |
Here's the recipe:
Cupcake-
- Spice Cake Mix
- 15 oz. Pumpkin Puree
Cream Cheese Frosting-
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1-2 Tbls Milk
- 1tsp Cinnamon
Unfortunately, my mom and I are challenging ourselves to "no sweets until Thanksgiving" so I didn't get to try these little goodies- but I've had them before and I know they're good!
Happy Halloween weekend to everyone! xoxo. erica

Comments
Post a Comment