1 2
3 4
I cannot believe tomorrow is Friday- this week was just one big blur, in a good way! Highlights:
- I had Tuesday off and instead of being responsible and getting things checked off my list, I took full advantage of the first glimpse of Chicago spring. I capped off the night by sitting outside on my co-workers porch drinking champagne and eating dark chocolate caramels and chatting- for hours.
- I moved into my new desk at work
- Discovered Scrubbing Bubbles and it changed my life! Best purchase of 2012. It literally does the work for you.
- Running outside again. I don't know if you can read that sign or not, but it says 73 degrees. I don't know if it's correct or not, but I'll take it!
It's been a wonderful week, and I cannot wait for my sister and bro-in-law to come tomorrow! I am making a Pioneer Woman recipe for their arrival and I am looking forward to trying a new restaurant and going to see Sten preach on Sunday.
xo. e




Comments
Post a Comment