I've been spending a lot more time on me lately, and less time on other things. I think this is okay and have enjoyed quiet time on the train, more nights in, and grand conversations with Sten about the way God is clearly working in our lives. I feel especially thankful for a husband who's heart is solid and who's character is impeccable. Those 2 things make marriage to Sten more wonderful than words can express.
I haven't made anything 'blog worthy' of sharing until last night (recipe to come)... but here's a little update on life over the past few days....
 |
| On Saturday morning I made breakfast in bed for Sten. |
 |
| Really feeling the Birthday love. These are all STILL on our kitchen table |
 |
| On Saturday afternoon we went to Andersonville to check out the scene and get some coffee/play games. Sten won. |
 |
| Sunday I got to hang out with this little rockstar all day. Elin is hilarious and I love her so much! |
I am working straight through the weekend for a big Texas Instruments Conference (think ti 83 calculators). I don't mind. When the hotel is busy, days go by fast and I enjoy my days off even more. Sten's out in Geneva this evening. I have been listening to my feel good tunes and cleaning. No complaints!
Happy March 1 to all.
xo.
e
Comments
Post a Comment