Can’t believe I’ve been staring at this guy for 3 weeks now.
This was my first week home with all the kids and I’m happy to say we survived and thrived! I got us out to the library, remembered that it was spirit week at school and dressed Lucy appropriately (4 out of the 5 days), and hosted lots of visitors. It was a great week. We sure do love this little nugget.
Other happenings:
We are loving life as a family of 5!
xo. edc
This was my first week home with all the kids and I’m happy to say we survived and thrived! I got us out to the library, remembered that it was spirit week at school and dressed Lucy appropriately (4 out of the 5 days), and hosted lots of visitors. It was a great week. We sure do love this little nugget.
Other happenings:
![]() |
| grammy was here! As you can see from the smiles, the kids had a ton of fun!!!!! and Sigge was spoiled with lots of Grammy snuggles! |
![]() |
| Sten and I had 2 dates while Grammy was here! woohoo!! |
![]() |
| We checked out the new brewery in Woodbury this past weekend. All the toys! |
![]() |
| The post feeding naps are my fav! |
![]() |
| Great Grandma Kay! Love this picture |
We are loving life as a family of 5!
xo. edc








Comments
Post a Comment