It’s still very cold and snow continues to accumulate outside. I honestly can’t remember the last time there was this much snow we were responsible for plowing/shoveling. And by we I mean Sten, because at this point I’m not able to help him out at all!
Sten took the big kids to the YMCA this afternoon and I had a chance to make a list of things to get done and I checked them all off! It was so quiet in our house with little Sigge in the swing and me folding laundry next to him and putting things in their place. It was a really needed break for me and felt so thankful for my home, the Y, and Sten- who takes care of me!
While cleaning, I lined up all our slippers and found so much joy thinking about how warm these keep our feet, and how someday soon there will be 5 pairs of slippers to line up!
Friday night is burger night at our house and Sten and I made baked onion rings as well as a chipotle aoli (both of which were delicious)! All around it was a great day despite the snow and cold.
Someday soon we’ll be wearing shorts and living our best life— at least that’s what I’m telling myself!
xo. edc.
Sten took the big kids to the YMCA this afternoon and I had a chance to make a list of things to get done and I checked them all off! It was so quiet in our house with little Sigge in the swing and me folding laundry next to him and putting things in their place. It was a really needed break for me and felt so thankful for my home, the Y, and Sten- who takes care of me!
While cleaning, I lined up all our slippers and found so much joy thinking about how warm these keep our feet, and how someday soon there will be 5 pairs of slippers to line up!
Friday night is burger night at our house and Sten and I made baked onion rings as well as a chipotle aoli (both of which were delicious)! All around it was a great day despite the snow and cold.
Someday soon we’ll be wearing shorts and living our best life— at least that’s what I’m telling myself!
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment