We got out last weekend for a little trek to the waterfalls at Willow River. It was so good for the body and soul. Love seeing the falls at each season. This place holds a lot of happy family memories for us.
Thankful for 3 kids who are healthy.
Thankful for 3 kids with differing personalities and perspectives on life.
Thankful for boys who run and play with sticks and love to tackle
Thankful for a girl who thinks I'm the coolest person to be around.
Thankful for moments like these where we are distraction free.
Thankful for Sten and the leader he is to our kids.
Thankful for warm-enough fall days to be outside. AND for so many people giving us such nice winter gear, so our kids are warm!
So much to be thankful for. I have been awful at documenting this month. But I've never been more thankful for us!
xo. edc.








Comments
Post a Comment