VACATION TIME!! Started FC2 with a trip to the Onekama Laundromat for clean clothes for the week. :)
We spent our “off day” at the point, swimming in the freezing cold water with the kids and eating snacks on the beach. At one point Sten and I looked at each other and said… this is perfect!
The kids were pro's at camp by this point, and jumped right into week 2, playing with all the new cousins that had come, and making new friends with the 1 million kids that were there.
Sten and I had fun watching the kids do a bunch of new brave things (climbing tower, tubing, and getting on stage at the talent show...) I loved running along the lake and not having to cook and clean for 2 weeks!
We got to sneak away for a trip up the peninsula for some wine tasting, and loved all the extra help during the week with the kids.
We loved our time in Michigan and will never forget it!


















































The kids climbing Grandpas wall 😍😭
ReplyDelete