July has been a blur of packing and unpacking bags, 7,000 pb + j sandwiches, so many jumps in the lakes, hundreds of miles ran and lots of loon sightings. I wouldn't change it, but I'm not going to lie, I'm very tired. and my house is at an all-time messy state.
I am not balancing it all well right now… someday I will learn. :)
#1. Sigge catches his first fish with the help of fish master Uncle Dan. Sigge was of course in the nude, so unfortunately I had to crop this picture
Also— annual “grab a drink with mom and aunt Pam” happened… I love the tradition of my aunt and uncle coming out for a week each summer!!!
#3. Bay Lake with the Colorado Carlson’s. Hot weather and lots of fun.

They are all getting SO big.
It’s almost August, and I can’t stand it. This has been a slow week and it feels so good.
Ready to love one more month of Summer!
xo. edc.

















Comments
Post a Comment