Oh my goodness. Sten comes home tomorrow after an ENTIRE week away fishing... 8 days to be exact. We can't wait to see him.
The cabin, Legos, my sister, my mom, movies, and my treadmill saved my life this week...
We had lots of fun with dad gone:
#1. Today we went to the MOA. We rode some rides, went to the LEGO store, and picked out 1 new shirt for school. It was an adventure filled day!
![]() |
| I think Sigge boy had the most fun.... |
#2. We had friends out to the cabin. We piled 7 kids and 3 adults into the van and headed to Big C for sand building, swimming, boating, and a bonfire. It was the best night with friends.
#3. We got to see Great Grandma! We went for a short visit and enjoyed every minute. Lucy read her a book and Olle worked on a puzzle, and Sigge kept her entertained with his sugar-induced antics...
#4. We had a lot of just chill home time. Played a TON of legos, watched movies, and played outside/picked beets and sugar snap peas from our garden.

I'm ready to have a partner to help with tantrums, bath time, bed time, meal time, me time, and running time... but I'm also so glad that Sten got to go and do one of his favorite things with his friends. I read in a book once about our "unicorn space" the area of your life that makes you, you-- unique and interesting. It's easier to stay home, and make life predictable in the everyday, but when we do things that we love, I think we become more who God intended us to be. And who wants to be boring anyway?!?!
xo.edc.















Comments
Post a Comment