Sigge and I kicked off the weekend with a trip to the pier for a walk. I love spending time with Sigge, he is SO fun and cute and silly. He insisted on bringing his tiger, and I can't handle how much he loves that thing. He's also extremely friendly saying hi to everyone we passed. So thankful for this time with my little guy.
We headed to Big C on Friday after school for an indoor bonfire (fire in the fireplace), homemade pizza and yahtzee games. The next morning we made another fire, ate pancakes for breakfast, took a family stroll and headed home... it was less than a 24 hour getaway, but something about the freezing cold weather made it feel so cozy and fun. Fam time is the best time.
The weather warmed back up and was almost in the 80's by the end of the weekend, but for 15 hours it felt like fall and we took advantage of it! xo. edc.







Comments
Post a Comment