Home from California and it already feels like a lifetime ago. Why does vacation go so fast?
Sten and I had the greatest time and didn’t want to come home. Is that ok to say? It’s Wednesday and I still haven’t finished a load of laundry or unpacked our suitcases.
We started our time at a new winery called Passalaqua. We’d never been here before and I decided it’s fun to go back to familiar spots, but trying new places is so my thing.
The view/ambiance was 👌!
I love Dry Creek and could be a happy old person living in a shack on this road when we retire. Assuming at some point we could afford a shack in California???
It’s just SO beautiful.
We didn’t do a single dinner out. We came back to our cozy Airbnb and made salads, pizza and nachos each night.
We visited Armstrong Redwoods State Park and the trees were incredible.
More tastings.
This one was recommended to us by a couple we met while tasting in Sonoma. They had us all set with a private tasting and we even got to see the owners personal wine cellar which was super cool!
Love these peeps.
A special pour of our favorite wine to drink here with friends in Wisconsin.
Our last tasting was a spur of the moment stop at a place called Hawkes. We couldn’t fathom the day ending and truly made the most of our last day!
We dropped Bryce and Ryan off at the airport on Sunday and headed back into San Francisco’s mission district for lunch. Sten and I found this super cool spot and had the greatest time talking about our favorites of the trip and how much we want to come back and do it all over again asap.
✌️ out Cali. I ❤️ u.

























Comments
Post a Comment