I’ve had a bit of trouble feeling like I want to do anything since being home from California. Serious issues with housekeeping and parenting happening this week! But we did have some fun and my kids continue to make me so happy.
After the major hail storm the other day the clouds went away and we decided to do a hike at Willow River. It was the perfect evening. A true sweatshirt and shorts kind of night. Who is this super sweet beautiful girl I get to call mine!?!?!
What is it about the sun and water? I have a million pictures in my phone that look like this.
And this STUD of a kid. Olle. You make the world a brighter place.
On Friday night we had a picnic at the park. It was a little chilly but cozy blankets and snacks and the giant park equipment seemed to keep us all entertained for hours. Love that crew.









Comments
Post a Comment