There have been a LOT of Midcurrent events lately. I have been horrible at documenting on here, but it has consumed a lot of our time, energy and attention over the last 2+ months.
mornings in the lobby playing games!
They are the best!
bonus was grampy and grandma being there too and getting in some fun family time with them!
our church-planting friends, The Andersons, were there and it was fun to hang out with them and celebrate together.
Also got to meet Anika! and see family that lives super far away!
We got to go into our new building before the carpet and all the finishes were done and pray with families, write hopes, dreams and prayers on the floor and Jenny captured the most amazing pictures! These will be cherished forever!
Croix-baby, Levi and Sigge... the 3 musketeers.
Croix-baby, Levi and Sigge... the 3 musketeers.
I love this picture of Sten!
I feel so lucky that this is the crew ushering in the new space. It makes me teary-eyed.
I feel so lucky that this is the crew ushering in the new space. It makes me teary-eyed.
On July 17th we had our last service at Camp St. Croix. The place we've called home from the beginning. I had no idea how I would feel, but as I have been trying to wrap my head around my emotions, I think I am a little sad. It feels like the place my family has grown the most. We've done a lot of life in those walls. I watched my kids make connections, understand what it means to serve and they've learned A LOT about Jesus. Our family gave so much to make this place a reality, and God has blessed us immensely.
Midcurrent is starting a new chapter downtown Hudson and I can't wait for it.
xo.edc




















Comments
Post a Comment