backyard birthday party with sourdough pizza. what a dream.
Jenny and Deans backyard is so beautiful it was easy to make this night something I wish I could re-live again and again.
We had 2 pizza ovens going with sourdough pizza crusts, then we dressed the pizzas, popped them back in the ovens and voila!
Happy Birthday to Mary and Andrea. I hope you felt all the love and celebration you deserve.
Full table+full heart.
Last night
How to find my soul a home
Where water is not thirsty
And bread loaf is not stone
I came up with one thing
And I don’t believe I’m wrong
That nobody,
But nobody
Can make it out here alone.”
- Maya Angelou
This poem is such a picture of friendship to me. It’s really hard to have friendships that are deep and lasting. People are messy, perhaps I’m the messiest of all. I have lots of edges that need softening, and at the same time my tender heart gets me in trouble. My soul needs a home within friendship because nobody can make it out here alone. I am thankful for birthdays to celebrate as it’s such a reminder to me that I have a place in my soul where water is not thirsty and bread is not stone.
Feeling lucky in life. xo. edc.







Comments
Post a Comment