It feels like summer, long days filled to the brim, tired bodies at night, dirty toes constantly, and lots of house chores that don't get done.
It was a super rainy week off and on, but it really hasn't slowed us down. We spent entire days with friends, went strawberry picking, I have been in my classroom a lot trying to get it ready for kids, I made sourdough for the first time in a long time, we went to the carpenter nature center and played and hiked with friends... nights have been spent playing games, going on walks, and watching shows.
And before that, we took a week of recovery at Bay Lake and it was GOOD FOR THE SOUL. We did a lot of resting, some swimming, lots of walks, and lots of fishing.
The Maleys were close by and came for an afternoon!
All snuggled in with my 3 little buddies.
S'mores night= my favorite night.
It never gets old! What a great week.
It’s been a stuffed summer so far. Sten and I are TIRED. But in the best way possible.
xo. edc.



















Comments
Post a Comment