Easter weekend went by so fast I actually can’t believe it’s over. I guess I keep thinking- surely that’s not it- right?
It was a wonderful 3 days. We packed a lot in and I am entering this week feeling very behind on everything. I got to midday yesterday and was like: oh! I never went grocery shopping this weekend! Luckily mom sent us home with some ham, phew 😮💨!
We had 4 services at Midcurrent and almost 1,000 people. I’m so proud of Sten and the team that made everything beautiful and amazing. I felt grateful to be a part of it all.
My whole family attended the 11am service and I love that we snapped a picture 💝
Also love this family photo of the 5 of us:)
After church we went straight to grandma and grandpas for an epic Easter egg hunt boys vs girls with riddles and running and Bible verses to look up and the kids were red faced, out of breath and thought it was truly the best thing ever! Grandpa set the bar extremely high! Girls won (woohoo!) :)
After church we went straight to grandma and grandpas for an epic Easter egg hunt boys vs girls with riddles and running and Bible verses to look up and the kids were red faced, out of breath and thought it was truly the best thing ever! Grandpa set the bar extremely high! Girls won (woohoo!) :)
Also— thankful for my sis who took these pictures bc I could barely get off the couch I was so tired.
Also went for a run with friends! I loved my Easter nails too. They get a spot on the blog!
Grateful for so many things. My amazing family, friends, church, all the extra time I got to spend with my kids this weekend, running, yummy food and a renewed hope- knowing that what may seem dead could be just the start of something new.
On Friday we cleaned for 7.5 hours. After, sten and I had an old fashioned in my house that was clean (for about 5 seconds) and I experienced outer order inner calm for the first time in weeks 😂
On Saturday- I made cinnamon rolls that were so goey and delicious. Also went for a run with friends! I loved my Easter nails too. They get a spot on the blog!
Grateful for so many things. My amazing family, friends, church, all the extra time I got to spend with my kids this weekend, running, yummy food and a renewed hope- knowing that what may seem dead could be just the start of something new.
xo. edc











Comments
Post a Comment