Okayyyyyy look at these 3 walking into church together... they never show love to each other like this and this made me feel hopeful :)
Last weekend we had an impromptu -jump off the boat, Nelson’s Ice Cream, family get together. The water was a bit chilly but still nice and I love any chance I can say I got into the water in mid-September.
Sigge convinced me we needed a skeleton... I secretly really wanted this Halloween decoration too, so it didn't take much convincing lol SKOL VIKINGS
Last weekend we had an impromptu -jump off the boat, Nelson’s Ice Cream, family get together. The water was a bit chilly but still nice and I love any chance I can say I got into the water in mid-September.
We’ve been taking dock pics like this for a few years now and boy does it mark time. They were so tiny. Watching kids grow is a highlight of life, its a joy to have a front row seat to special kids in your life and to see them through all the phases. like the real phases. grateful for these 5 and the special childhood they get to share together.
Saturdays are spent at the football fields.... we don't necessarily have winning teams this year, but everyone is having fun.
Trails with Sally last Saturday morning/ a Stillwater run with Bryce this Saturday morning...
Rainy Friday Night Lights. Watching the Hudson Raiders 🏈! It was fun to go to a game and it didn’t rain the whole time :)
Got out for a pre- middle school Starbucks with my girl.
Sally invited us out on her boat Tuesday night and we had the best time! Couldn’t have asked for better weather.
We did encounter a a little problem when trying to head home, but we’ve got some great problem solvers in this group and I’m happy to report we did not have to swim the boat in
Also jumped off the boat this day and it was glorious!
Colorado Carlsons were around this weekend and we got celebrate our favorite girl turning TWELVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is the best of the best. 12 is going to be a great year. I know it.
Last night the kids were playing outside late -- they were resourceful and found a lantern so they could continue to play their make-shift ball game when it got dark
A birthday lunch out with family after the boys football and an off-centered picture courtesy of Sigge.
This week has been extra busy. Trying to enjoy the moments and not little things get me down. It’s not working great, but I’m going to keep trying:) I titled this blog post "here for it all" because I think this will be my motto this fall. I am here for the ups and here for the downs, here for the busy weeks, here for the monotonous night time routines. here for the birthdays, here for the bummer days at school. here for trying new things, here for same old routines. here for the miles with friends, here for the solo miles on the road. here for serving God with all of me. Undivided loyalty as Sten said today in his message. this is my prayer and my mantra.
xo. edc






















Comments
Post a Comment