Currently the weekend is giving me life. Like breathing some happiness and joy right into where I needed it most.
An early morning run with Haley (outside) for the first time in a week was a major step in my happiness. And honestly- I’m glad January is over. It was not our best month. Full of more downs than ups, some failed resolutions and just a bunch of bummers. BUT tomorrow is February (my favorite month for many reasons) and I’m taking a different approach.
What else is happening?
I made skillet pizza last weekend and the crust was thick, the cheese got crispy around the edges and it was tasty.
Lucy made cookies on Saturday. I love the look of a batch of cookies.
Wayyyyyyy too many treadmill runs.
Qwirkle with this dude. He’s so cute.
Harry and Sigge playing ping pong was very funny to watch.
I drew Chloe Kim. Tell me you’re excited about the Olympics without telling me you’re excited about the Olympics.
Twas very cold. 🥶 and also very worth it. Even tho I nearly lost a toe.
I screenshotted this the other day and it is a very good reminder.
Olle and his Battle of the Books Team. Casey’s grandma made shirts for them. Adorable.
Sigge’s valentine box. “Shoot me a Valentine”. 😂
This is my February mantra. I will add:
Use the good lotion
Wear the fur
Get the nails
Run the miles.
Lift the heavy weights
xo. edc












Comments
Post a Comment