Night skiing Friday night was a highlight for sure. I wish I could include a video of Sigge flying down the black diamond. Sten I stood at the top waiting for him to wipe out and when he made it to the bottom unscathed (miraculously) we exchanged puzzled looks of amazement!🫢
Lucy and her pals spent the weekend being pre-teens at Winter Rush. She had the best time and also came back extremely tired and with a sore throat… seems about right for a youth retreat.
We also took the boys ice fishing. Which was COLD. And we didn’t catch anything, but it was an experience and now we can say we’ve done it :)
Olle celebrated 10 1/2! Feels surreal that his 10th birthday was 6 months ago on the shores of Portage Lake.
Sten and I got out for a sauna date. Our favorite way to spend a Sunday evening and we prepared the week ahead by prepping lots of food/ lunches and cleaning up the house.
2 weeks into January… I. Can. Do. It.
xo. edc.








Comments
Post a Comment