| July 19th 2008. Sten purposed! |
![]() |
| pre-dating. awkward (Spring 2005). |
| First trip to Bay Lake together. |
![]() |
| Apple picking. |
| First year DATING anniversary |
| My 21st Birthday at Winter White Out |
| S.S. Badger |
![]() |
| Our first trip to Mackinac Island |
| Married! |
| Honeymoon in Mexico |
| One of my favs. |
| Our first Christmas together |
| First camping trip in Estes Park |
| Our first house- that we already don't live in! |
| 1st night in the first house that we already don't live in |
![]() |
| First anniversary in Colorado Springs |
| Snow shoeing in Estes |
![]() |
| Wedding season of 2010 |
| Family vacation to Mexico! |
| On the ferry to Isla! |
| First Bulls Game! |
![]() |
| Groupon buys! |
| Michigan Wedding |
| Ravinia! |
| The point! |
| Family Camp 2011 |
| Nights out in Chicago! |
First of all, Sten got better looking with age.
Today we are celebrating 3 years of marriage and I couldn't be happier. My favorite things about Sten are as follows:
- He loves Jesus and challenges me to live a life full of patience, unconditional love, kindness, faithfulness, and self-control.
- He makes me laugh SO much.
- He keeps me in check when I am being ridiculous and over-reacting over kitchen mess-ups or the way I look.
- He tells me I am beautiful when I really need to hear it.
- He is my chauffeur and always drives because he knows I don't like to.
- He gets my coffee ready every evening so I just have to press start in the early morning
- He remembers our funny memories with his razor sharp memory
- He loves his family so much and loves my family too
- He is going to be the best dad.
- He REALLY cares for people
- He is a true man of character.
- His smile warms your heart.
- He encourages me to chase my dreams- even blog writing and card making.
- He has stayed by my side through our many ups and downs.
xoxo. e






loved this! it was very encouraging to me. love you guys.
ReplyDelete