Last night was our second-annual "Friendsgiving"! It was a success, and a lot of fun! I am so thankful for all our friends, and this was the perfect occasion to celebrate! Who doesn't love: Friends, Turkey and Games?!
Sten and Peter were the "co-co-hosts" as well as the mixologists. They came up with our signature cocktail: the Berry Thankful and I think it was a hit! I sure liked it!
 |
| Signature Drink: Berry Thankful |
 |
| Vodka, fizz, Lingonberry concentrate, lemon, and garnish |
 |
| Find your spot and eat your turkey |
 |
| Almost all ready! |
These turkey's are a Print family must-have at Thanksgiving time. Open up an Oreo, stick a chocolate covered cherry on and garnish with candy corn for the feathers and the beak.
 |
| Festive. |
Elsa came to help set up and get everything ready. She's the best.
 |
| Ready for friends to arrive! |
Have you ever cooked your turkey in a bag? It's easy, and makes the turkey sooo moist and delicious!
 |
| 23 lb. Turkey in a bag. |
Kate did all this on her own. Homemade stuffing even!
 |
| Just right at 4 hours in the ov. |
This is where you will typically find us.
 |
| 2 cooks in the kitch. |
 |
| Stuffing! |
18 people for dinner! We had to make 2 tables to fit everyone!
Sten is GREAT at carving turkey's! He is a natural.
 |
| Carving master |
Love the candle light room and everyone enjoying each others company! So happy
 |
| Mix and Mingle |
Everyone brought the sides and they. were. to. die. for! Roasted garlic mashed potatoes, cranberries (my favorite), cornbread, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, stuffing, asparagus, turkey, ham and gravy... phew!
 |
| Feast! |
Love these girls!
 |
| Beauties! |
 |
| Dig in! |
I made this cake for Jake and Ashley because they just got engaged!! I cut out the center of the cake and made a diamond for the top, then frosted it up! Easy!
 |
| Engagement Cake. |
CONGRATULATIONS!
 |
| Engaged! |
 |
| Pop the cork! |
Yes, we wore matching purple.
 |
| Co- hosts. |
Look at all those treats!!
 |
| Desserts. |
These two are too cute, I think this is such a great picture!
 |
| Fun. |
I wish I had snapped a picture of the whole group... but maybe next year!!
 |
| Game time. |
It was a wonderful evening. I am one lucky girl.
One more day of work and then we're hittin' the road for Thanksgiving #2 in Minnesota! Can't wait to see my family!!!!!
xoxo. berry thankful. :)
This looks AMAZING and SO much fun! Jealous!!
ReplyDelete