It's Novemeber and I never made a list of things I want to do this month! Here it goes:
- Enjoy Chicago with Darby. Eat great food, shop downtown and have great conversations.
- Make Apple Butter in my crock pot
- Make Friends-giving very memorable.
- Start on my Christmas cards so that they actually get in the mail and delivered in time for Christmas.
- Bake a pumpkin roll.
- Go home to Minnesota!
- Celebrate 3 years of marriage to the man who makes my heart beat.
- Listen to J. Biebs "Mistletoe" on repeat until I learn the whole song by heart.
- Find a fun new restaurant
- Take the stairs every chance I get.
- Continue the challenge with my mom to eat NO sweets until t-giving.
- Eat lots of turkey and be thankful for allllll of the wonderful blessings in my life.
xoxo. e
Comments
Post a Comment