One of my favorite traditions since moving to Menomonie is Friday night burger night, with meat from Cut Rite. It's one of those things in the summer I look forward to all week. I don't know if it's this nostalgic little meat shoppe I love so much, or that I'm a sucker for traditions, but I love walking in there week after week, and ordering 1/2 lb of ground chuck and 4 strips of bacon. :)
We've been perfecting our burgers for a couple years now, and this last week, was pretty tasty. Bacon, blue cheese, grilled onions, bbq sauce and english sauce on a toasted bun. MMM, take me back to Friday night, sitting on the deck, with a margarita and our cut rite burgers. One tradition I will miss dearly.
<3. edc.
We've been perfecting our burgers for a couple years now, and this last week, was pretty tasty. Bacon, blue cheese, grilled onions, bbq sauce and english sauce on a toasted bun. MMM, take me back to Friday night, sitting on the deck, with a margarita and our cut rite burgers. One tradition I will miss dearly.
<3. edc.


Comments
Post a Comment