We eeeked out every last drop until it was time to head back to school on Wednesday. Annual tradition trip to Lucette after Meet the Teacher is the photo above. Happy to report that everyone did great the first 3 days of school- although I don't know if we're quite ready for a full 5 day week starting tomorrow :)
Sten took the boys to Michigan to go to his cousins daughters wedding and they did something that Sten introduced me to when we were dating and on staff together at PLCBC- diving for golf balls! The boys thought it was a blast and I love that they got a bright blue -sunny -skies day to make the water look turquoise and the ball finding easy.
While the boys were gone Lucy and I whooped it up! We went to the first Hudson football game...
Went to the Glenwood City Rodeo....
AND drove to Iowa to see Josiah Queen at the Iowa State Fair!
Fun is an understatement to describe this little getaway and I feel so lucky we got to do this together.
Then it was BACK TO REALITY!
holy smokes, we've got a 7th, 5th, and 2nd grader and I don't know how that happened! Go get 'em kids! You will rock this year!
XO. edc










Comments
Post a Comment