Goodness do we love Bay Lake. I have no words other than to say we’re all a little happier when we’re at the red cabin.
We packed a lot in to a 2.2 day "weekend". Sometimes Sten’s flexible schedule works to our advantage and we get to enjoy lake life when others are heading back to work. We had a quiet 2 days at the lake and on day 2 literally had the entire sand bar to ourselves (usually there’s at least 5-10+ boats also docked).
I recognize that this type of post is a total highlight reel. I didn’t take any pictures of when the kids wouldn’t go to sleep, when they were super needy while we were packing up, when the cabin was a complete disaster, when olle pooped in his swimsuit.... you know, the low lights that never get documented. But somehow you don’t remember those anyway, so what’s the point of focusing on the negative?? 😂
Pretty excited about picking up the boat with dad!
Boys.
Girls
Parents
Our favorite spot to swim and play in the sand at Rutgers
Sun bathing beauty.
Olle eating an ice cream on a hot day= so messy, but so worth it.
Garrison Walleye!
Morning coffee view!
Donuts!
Sand bar to ourselves. I think Lucy jumped off the boat no less than 200 times.
Bay Lake was really good to us! ♥️
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment