#oops. it's saturday. we've been running around lately and I don't feel like I'm doing the greatest job of leaving margin in my life, like my 18 for 2018... ahhh! Good thing tomorrow starts a new week and I can give it a fresh start.
It was hot this week (my favorite), we spent all of Wednesday at the cabin with my mama. That was a highlight for sure. I also got to go on a walk with a friend Thursday evening, which always makes me feel like a human.
Friday was spent in the best way possible:
-a run with Kate in the morning,
-a park date with my friend Ashley and her little guy Mason,
-yoga class,
-home for a quick nap for little olle man
-Kinnickinnic State Park where we dropped the kids off with Gracia so they could adventure, then -Sten and I checked out a super cute brewery in River Falls. We had some really good conversation, and lets me honest --any time I get to spend with him is special to me.
Today we've been checking thing off the list, and it feels good. Organization is always worth it, and so is getting 7 loads of laundry done, the smell of fresh cookies, a roast in the crockpot and a long nap from Olle.
Happy weekend to all!
xo. edc.
It was hot this week (my favorite), we spent all of Wednesday at the cabin with my mama. That was a highlight for sure. I also got to go on a walk with a friend Thursday evening, which always makes me feel like a human.
Friday was spent in the best way possible:
-a run with Kate in the morning,
-a park date with my friend Ashley and her little guy Mason,
-yoga class,
-home for a quick nap for little olle man
-Kinnickinnic State Park where we dropped the kids off with Gracia so they could adventure, then -Sten and I checked out a super cute brewery in River Falls. We had some really good conversation, and lets me honest --any time I get to spend with him is special to me.
Today we've been checking thing off the list, and it feels good. Organization is always worth it, and so is getting 7 loads of laundry done, the smell of fresh cookies, a roast in the crockpot and a long nap from Olle.
Happy weekend to all!
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment