We made it out to Willow River this past weekend to do our first tent camping trip as a family of 5. As someone who loves adventure and nature, camping is one of my favorite ways to vacation. We wanted to test the water with our new addition, and I must say, he did really well. We love Willow River and especially the 300 campground and this year we realized there was a sweet playground super near to us, so we spent a lot of time there watching the kids make friends and go down the fireman pole a million times. I recently listened to a podcast on toddler brain development and how playgrounds are one of the best ways for brain growth and health. I love that!
Anyway— camping was so fun, we came home full of bug spray, sunscreen and dirt. The sign of a good time!
xo. edc.
sign of a really good time :)
Anyway— camping was so fun, we came home full of bug spray, sunscreen and dirt. The sign of a good time!
xo. edc.
sign of a really good time :)













Comments
Post a Comment