I’m overdue on Sigge's 4 month update. But life is fun with the Sig-ster these days. He’s finally happier, and doesn’t cry nonstop. He goes to other people and I feel like I’ve finally figured out his signals. He loves to sleep. Loves to be held, loves to eat, loves to be tickled under his chin, tolerates baths, tolerates his siblings craziness, tolerates the car and hates getting put down when he wants to be held.
Summer with him has been so different. Long gone are the days of basking in the sun, now I bee-line it for the shade and slather him in sunscreen inevitably getting a lot on myself. Being at the park with the kids is also proving to be tough because I have to hold him the entire time, so I really can’t help them with the monkey bars or other equipment. I’m thankful that for the most part they don’t equate him taking up my time. Speaking of Lucy and Olle.... they love him. Lucy more than I thought possible. She talks to him nonstop and never seems bothered when he cry-screams. Instead she’ll say something like: ‘Oh, buddy, you’re so sad, why are you so sad buds? Sissy’s right here’ It’s one of my favorite things to witness.
Month 4 is proving to be good to us. We love him so so much and can’t wait to continue showing him the world.
xo. edc.
Summer with him has been so different. Long gone are the days of basking in the sun, now I bee-line it for the shade and slather him in sunscreen inevitably getting a lot on myself. Being at the park with the kids is also proving to be tough because I have to hold him the entire time, so I really can’t help them with the monkey bars or other equipment. I’m thankful that for the most part they don’t equate him taking up my time. Speaking of Lucy and Olle.... they love him. Lucy more than I thought possible. She talks to him nonstop and never seems bothered when he cry-screams. Instead she’ll say something like: ‘Oh, buddy, you’re so sad, why are you so sad buds? Sissy’s right here’ It’s one of my favorite things to witness.
Month 4 is proving to be good to us. We love him so so much and can’t wait to continue showing him the world.
xo. edc.


Comments
Post a Comment