It’s been so long since I posted. I’m not sure what day we’re on at this point. I lost a lot of my gusto for life over the last week even running only a whopping 19.9 miles... oh well.
Today I got in my 9th 20 miler of the year. Planted 6 pots of flowers and have genuinely enjoyed being with my kids all day.
Pictures from my iPhone:
Lucy declared it MATCHING DAY! yesterday- and outfitted her and Olle in jean. 😍
I had a happy hour with 3 of my favorite ladies, looking out at this view.
Olle jumped off the dock in the freezing cold water.
Sigges hair curls KILL me. I think I’ll grow out his hair bc I know as soon as he gets his first haircut he won’t look like a baby anymore!
thankful today for flowers to plant, miles to run and kids to love. xo. edc.
Today I got in my 9th 20 miler of the year. Planted 6 pots of flowers and have genuinely enjoyed being with my kids all day.
Pictures from my iPhone:
Lucy declared it MATCHING DAY! yesterday- and outfitted her and Olle in jean. 😍
I had a happy hour with 3 of my favorite ladies, looking out at this view.
Olle jumped off the dock in the freezing cold water.
Sigges hair curls KILL me. I think I’ll grow out his hair bc I know as soon as he gets his first haircut he won’t look like a baby anymore!
thankful today for flowers to plant, miles to run and kids to love. xo. edc.





Comments
Post a Comment