Happy Weekend!
The last 3 days we:
Clocked 9/55 miles for the week
My last mile I ran a 6:46 bc I saw this swing on the side of the road with a free sign on it and I couldn’t wait to get home and hop in the car and snatch it up!! I’ve been wanting a swing exactly like this for Sigge but didn’t want to spend $30! He loves it! And I’m so happy about it.
Snack board for lunch.
Flowers from Hailley and Mike to celebrate 3 years ago officially making Midcurrent church a thing.
Olle practiced his hoops
Then after dinner we took a spontaneous trip to DQ. We still hadn’t taken the movie night stuff out of the back so we parked down by the pier opened up the trunk and enjoyed our ice cream with a view!
The last 3 days we:
Friday= movie night COVID style. From the back of the van with a projector on the garage with friends Lyla and Scout. The adults had a great time catching up in person. It felt really good to SEE people.
Saturday was super warm and very sunny. We spent the majority of the day outside.
Sunday was full of backyard time, church online and just an overall great day! Thankful for this weather that has allowed us to be outside wayyyyy more than inside.
Clocked 9/55 miles for the week
My last mile I ran a 6:46 bc I saw this swing on the side of the road with a free sign on it and I couldn’t wait to get home and hop in the car and snatch it up!! I’ve been wanting a swing exactly like this for Sigge but didn’t want to spend $30! He loves it! And I’m so happy about it.
Snack board for lunch.
Flowers from Hailley and Mike to celebrate 3 years ago officially making Midcurrent church a thing.
Olle practiced his hoops
Love this picture of my babies swinging. It is a joy being their mom. xo. edc.

















Comments
Post a Comment