Sentence per picture of what’s been going on over here:
Still running a lot. Found this 30 cents on the side of the path and thought “I probably should leave that there since it could have coronavirus on it”. And then I decided it probably didn’t and went back for it.Our wall is GONE! Whoop whoop! Still a lot of work to do, but this is some awesome progress!
Olles note to Miss. Sally. There was a flower on the front and a person- I tried to get his to say ‘I miss you’ but he looked at me like I was nuts. 😂 We had a car parade at olles school this week. He’s getting better at his letters!
Kids.
Sight word spelling practice in salt
New mask made by my sissy.
Baked cookies for the neighbors.
Cutie boy Sigge.
“No Parints allowd” ... nooooooo problem. I’ll just sit on my chair far away. 😉
Coronavirus is the new norm for me right now. I am sad that we’re missing out on small things and seeing people, but we’ve made our days into a mix of play and being together and that feels good!
xo. edc.









Comments
Post a Comment