It’s Labor Day weekend and we headed up north for one last hurrah. This is the end of a really unique time for our family since we’ve had 6 months of “normal” weekends. We’ve been able to experience Saturday/Sundays like the rest of the world, sleeping in, pancake breakfasts in our jammies and “catch-up days” as opposed to 5am wake up calls, setting up church and Saturday nights cut short so we can be ready for Sunday mornings! <— I’m not complaining! I promise. I’m thankful for the place God has called us to. BUT it has been a dream to have our weekends and spend lots of time with our family.
So we’re trying to soak it all in. We got ice cream at auntie m’s yesterday after a long boat cruise, today we’re heading to Crosby to play games at our favorite brewery and tomorrow I get to run a 20- miler around Bay Lake and then go back to the cabin for the BEST donuts in the universe.
March/April/May/June/July/August... you’ve been good to us! Ready to kick off Fall at Midcurrent!
xo edc

Comments
Post a Comment