Looking through pictures and can’t believe that this was Sigge not too long ago. Why is it so hard watching your last baby grow up? Is this true for all people? Or am I weird? I love watching Lucy grow up. I get excited for each new stage and phase. I love seeing Olle get faster and stronger and learn how to play games and have friends. But Sigge? No. I want to go back to this photo and hold this tiny baby and trace my finger along his cheeks and watch him sleep. I really feel like I did a good job of soaking up his baby-ness. Yet I still miss it.
I do love Sigge’s laugh right now. I wish I could add videos to my blog bc you’d love his laugh too. I also love his intense love of mamamamamamama! And how he has started to bend his knees and “dance” to music. He is starting to get interested in books, and reading to him before bedtime has been giving me so much joy.
Oh Sigge. You are special. xo edc

Comments
Post a Comment