![]() |
| Look at this happy girl smiling HUGELY bc she is DONE with patching after 7 years! |
This beautifully decorated cake comes to you courtesy of sissy.
Dad and Lucy
Lucy and Olive
Uncle Mikey mom and Lucy
Of course grampy was wearing the donut patch!
I’m so proud of Lucy and her resilience in patching. I’m proud of sten and myself too, for all those early days when we had to fight hard to keep that patch on. When we were asked a MILLION times why she has a bandaid over her eye, or if she’s a pirate or if she even has an eyeball under there... and I’m thankful for the outcome. Lucy is seeing 20/30 out of her cataract eye!!! That’s nearly unheard of for someone with her condition.
Enjoy patch free living Lucy— you deserve it!!
xo. edc.






Yay Lucy!!! Love this so much! What a fun way to celebrate! 💕
ReplyDeleteGreat idea and looks like a very fun day! Go Lucy!!
ReplyDelete