1st new recipe of 2020. Mexican chicken soup.
Found HERE. It was tasty! Sten and I really enjoyed it. I didn’t even attempt to feed it to the kids because it didn’t make that much (and I wanted leftovers) and I just knew it would be a battle. Sometimes feeding my kids is like raising a white flag and giving them noodles with butter and Parmesan cheese.
I also made THIS “healthy”-er banana bread this morning and it was SO good. I got rave reviews from the kids and adults alike. I used 100% whole wheat flour, and honey instead of white sugar and baked it for 75 mins.
Happy 2021 baking/ cooking to me!
xo. edc.
PS. In other news, not to brag, but sten and I + 3 kids will be on this beach in less than 2 weeks!!!!!! Look at that young little Sten and Erica! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment